“How strategies from Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) can help us through these troubling times.” Presented by clinical psychologist and parental anxiety expert Ilyse Dobrow DiMarco, Ph.D.
Part 1, March 3, 2021: Coping with Burnout–Strategies to manage COVID fatigue and build resilience
RECORDING COMING SOON
- Ilyse’s book available for pre-order:Mom Brain: Proven Strategies to Fight the Anxiety, Guilt, and Overwhelming Emotions of Motherhood―and Relax into Your New Self
Part 1, May 6, 2020: How to use mindfulness and acceptance-based strategies to help manage your uncertainty, anxiety, and sadness during COVID.
- Ilyse Dobrow DiMarco, Ph.D Bio
- Mom Brain: Proven Strategies to Fight the Anxiety, Guilt, and Overwhelming Emotions of Motherhood–and Relax into Your New Self 1st Edition
- Dr. CBT Mom Blog: Using mindfulness to cope with anxiety and sadness during COVID-19
- Coping with Psychological and Emotional Distress During a Pandemic: Self-Help Guide, Written Materials, and Recorded Interviews Aimed at Managing Psychological Distress During This Difficult Time
- New COVID Website: www.eplaincovid.org
Part 2, May, 20, 2020: How to continue to care for yourself during COVID.